Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Family Gathering Memory

Truthfully, I don't have a memory in which my whole family has been gathered together but I do have some other memories in which there have been gatherings involving part of the family. There was this Christmas more than 10 years ago that I still remember. There was a gathering with my mom's part of the family in which we all passed a nice time in one of my aunt's house.
Add VideoMy siblings and I were very small but we did have lots of fun with our other cousins. The reunion also involved family friends and many other people. It was like a big party with so much food. Then, the presents and gifts were amazing too. We all recieved tons of incredible toys and candies. The adults seemed to have a wonderful time too. I remember this gathering in particular because it was one of the few times my family got together due to a holiday. When I try remembering a time I spent with all my cousins, it's that Christmas day. We all had an incredible evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love <3

My Love <3