Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Macromedia Flash

I just did my first animation in Macromedia Flash and I can't still believe it. My frustrations were too many. I barely knew how to use the program therefore I had difficulties with absolutely everything; from converting objects into symbols to creating motion tweens, etc, etc. I overcame these frustrations thanks to the teacher's help; Mr. Picketts was very patient and helped me with everything. I really tried hard when working on my animation and with perseverance and effort I learned how. Now, I feel proud of my work. It did came out as I imagined. It is about a girl who started to fly due to a bubble gum and then a bird popped the bubble and made her fall into a boy's arms. They fell in love. I would have like to changed my project by adding more details. I would have liked my animation to have a prettier background and the movements to be more realistic. If I were to extend this project into a minute I would continue with the story. Now the boy and the girl met each other and fell in love, so afterwards I would put them on a date and having fun in a picnic in the beach or having lunch somewhere. Maybe I could even plan it into a further future and make them marry, have kids, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love <3

My Love <3