1. A very easy way to socialize with your friends.
2. Being able to share the photos of a special occasion and comment on them.
3. Getting contact with friends you had not seen in a long time.
4. It's a quick way to find friends and contact many of them all at once.
5. You won't forget a friend's birthday because it normally shows it.
6. Being able to express yourself and having your own personal space which is only yours.
16. Everyone has a Facebook.
1. Unknown people adding you
(receiving a daily friend request by someone whom you have never even heard or seen in your life; it is very annoying how people add randomly just to have more friends)
2. Creating so much gossip in school and basically in the community due to Facebook, where people "see" things that are "worth so much" to talk about.
3. Seeing how many people waste so many hours of their lives with stupid applications that are really useless.
4. Having your home full of people becoming "fans" to whatever they do in their lives such as breathing air.
5. It shows absolutely everything other people are currently doing or recently did, creating a curious feeling when you never used to even care about certain people.
6. People may upload pictures of you where you look horrible and you can only untag yourself, but cannot actually take it off from Facebook.
7. Everyone can see your (comment) conversation you have with your friend. It's as if anyone could sneak on a talk you are having with your friend.
8. People create mean pages insulting other people or beliefs, among other things.
9. People put so many lame stuff in their statuses it's just embarrassing.
10. Relationships. Everyone knows whether you have a new boyfriend or if you guys broke up. There is no privacy, and there is a lot of vulnerability.
11. Your home page is so contaminated with notifications of people becoming friends with whatever people.
12. The friend suggestion bar in the right of your home page where people add anyone they "may know" but really don't.
13. It really makes you addicted to it. Even though there is not much to see, you keep being there.
16. Facebook Chat is very annoying.