Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Commercials

We just saw some commercials in the Internet that were very funny, touching and most of them really amazing. I really liked them a lot. I think that was so because they contained very important messages that stuck in your head while watching it, and because some of them were very funny and caught your attention. Another commercial that had a profound effect on me was one I saw many years ago from MercadoLibre.com. It was about a girl buying a kiss from a boy online, and even though the idea sounds stupid, it was the cutes commercial I had seen. It is incredible we can find it nowadays even in Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBhs47UBJQ

Some elements I am going to use in my own commerical are:
Nice background music, a meaningful message and some funny parts. I think my major challenges will be getting words and music into the video. Basically almost everything will be a challenge for me, except the filming part which will be quite easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love <3

My Love <3